BEFORE
AFTER
In case anyone missed it, she has lost 2 teeth in the time we have been in Bountiful. She also has another loose one that I think will be coming out any day now.
As you can see, a lot has been changing in her life, however, I think some things will never change. I was sitting at church the other day waiting for Relief Society to start, and a sister was passing out some handouts. She told me that she had just been in primary and saw the cutest thing. My daughter was sitting there "prim and proper" (my daughter, are you sure?) between two boys. She said they must both have crushes on her because they were jumping through hoops trying to impress her. That's right, my little girl who managed to find the few boys in a mostly female primary class in Cedar, is now in a class with 3 boys and her. Some girls might be complaining that there isn't another girl, but not ours! I think we might be in for some trouble now!
She must get that from her Dad's side of the family. Her mom was always too shy around the boys and auntie scared all the boys away. Her cousins are the same, one scares them away, the other is too shy.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute hair! I keep threatening Lyndsee that I will cut hers if she fights me to do it. I love the stories you share about her and boys....scares the heck out of me though to think Lyndsee will be there soon :D
ReplyDelete