It's been a while since I posted so I decided it was time to update the blog. Liz finished kindergarten. She had a great year, and is so eager to learn. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to entertain her for the summer!
For those of you who haven't heard, Brad's company transferred him to one of their other offices. Of course, this meant a move for us. We are now living in Bountiful. I fought this because I didn't want to leave Cedar. We had lived there for 7 years, and it was definantly my home. However, we have been here for a week and I'm already starting to enjoy being here. I miss all the wonderful friends and neighbors we had, but I think we are in a great area here too. Liz and I are having fun exploring the town. She is such a social person that she had a lot of friends, and had a hard time leaving them, but I have a feeling it won't be much longer before she has a bunch of friends here too.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that's quite the move, but exciting! :)
ReplyDelete