I know I am in trouble when my 5 year old has no problem manipulating me. When she first broke her arm, we had to decide if it would be easier for her in our SUV (which is a climb for her with 2 good arms) or our small 2 door car. We choose the SUV, but I knew she would need help in at least for a few days. This means that Brad takes her to school, then I make a stop at his office to switch cars on the way to pick her up. At her school, the teachers take the kids to the cars, and open the door for them when you pick them up. I have watched for week and a half as she has made every teacher lift her in (because of the cast). She also makes me lift her up every time we are running errands.
Well..tonight I was talking to Brad about how the cast doesn't seem to be slowing her down anymore. Then I said except for getting in the car. He just started laughing and told me that he hasn't put her in once since school started. In fact he tried to help her this morning, and she wouldn't let him. But somehow by the time I saw her after school, she had lost this ability. It was a different teacher helping her today, and Liz waited until the teacher realized that she needed help, and lifted her up. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with the cute little girl.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now that's funny. Can't wait for Capri to take advantage of me like that! lol She's a cutie.
ReplyDelete