The day didn't start off as well as I hoped. The shirt she really wanted to wear she couldn't get on. Then when we got to the school, she surprised me. At the preschool last year, I was lucky to get a wave as she ran to the toys. This year she wanted us to stay with her for a minute. But when I picked her up, her attitude had changed. She had so much fun, and is really excited to go back tomorrow. I think it helped when she saw someone that she knew from her preschool class.
In case any of you weren't paying attention to the picture, yes she has a bright pink cast on. We still don't know for sure if it was fractured, but the doctor put a cast on anyway just to be on the safe side. She only has to have it on for 3 weeks, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I feel bad that she has to have it on for the first couple weeks of school, but I think that might run in the family. (Both Brad and I have been in that same place, just in different grades) After I picked her up, she was complaining that everyone asked her what she did to her arm, but since that was the only complaint, I think we are in for a really good year!
What a cutie! At least if she has to have a cast it can be pink :)
ReplyDelete