Crazy Hat Day
Crazy Hair Day
Crazy Glasses Day
Pajama Day
Yes I'm not very creative with things, but I tried. If I didn't send her with the theme of the day, she would have been so mad at me. I just have to say that it's not fair that she looks cute no matter what she is wearing.
That hat is to die for, I gotta get me one of those :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! She is looking more like you every time I see her. She looks so grown up. I bet she had a lot of fun at preschool that week. She is going to love Kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteNicole, I just found your blog off of Kandis's. Liz is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you. I guess I never noticed that before. What a beauty! :) (I like her hat, by the way!)
ReplyDeleteI nominated you... http://kristaneil.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award-do-i-have-blog-for-you.html
ReplyDelete