Friday, October 12, 2012

House

We bought a house! I know this is old news for most of you, but I am finally getting around to posting pictures.  I was going to wait until everything was set up so I could post the final pictures with our furniture, but we are having some problems with our camera and things have been crazy here so it's taking a really long time to get everything set up.  So instead of waiting longer, I decided to post the pictures we do have.
We decided to do some repainting and put in new carpet before we moved in.  There is still a lot we need to do, but here are a few before and after pictures.

Living room before
Living Room After
Liz room before

Liz room after
Entry (ignore the leftover carpet)

Kitchen
Kitchen (where the table goes)

Room just off the kitchen. 

Master bedroom/bathroom


Master Closet
It's been nice to be in our own home.  We have already had to do some unplanned repairs like fixing our swamp cooler, and our garage door opener, but it's worth it.  Our yard is definitely a work in progress, and when things start looking better then I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment