Monday, August 22, 2011

End of summer

As always, summer becomes a blur. We always have a lot going on. Most of which, I forget the camera, or forget to take pictures. Here are a few highlights of what we did have the camera for.

We love the rain and enjoy playing in it so I tried to get a picture of it. You can't really see from this picture, but she is soaked!



We got a chance to go to the "Days of 47" rodeo with Brad's family. Of course, our little cowgirl loved it! She thinks that she might want to do barrel racing when she is older.




Brad took a couple of days off so we could have some fun. The first day, we went to Lagoon. We were meeting my family up there, and we were a little early so we stopped by the courthouse to get a picture of Liz there.



When we got there, we were too busy having fun to take very many pictures, but here are a couple.




The next day we went to the Zoo.





We can't forget our favorite part of this summer, meeting Liz's new cousin!



Here is the end of our fun....The first day of second grade. Liz is really excited to be back to school, and she already loves her new teacher, so I know it will be a great year for her.

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe our babies are in 2nd grade. I miss you we need to get together. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super sad to see summer go, I can't believe it's time to start school again! :) Krista (not sure why it's not letting me comment so now I'll be anonymous I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a fun busy summer.

    ReplyDelete